Fun for ALL ages! Click HERE for the registration form!
Comin' to you direct from the #1 hit synagogue in the US, the GJC Purim Bash is proud to bring you "Sounds of Music", where the stratospheric Women's Club gives you sublime sounds from your favorite artists! From hip hop to pop, classic rock and everything in-between, the music will have you up and moving! So get your tickets and come on in! This Purim Bash promises fun for all ages! Click on the links for complete details.
- FREE CHILDCARE IN THE LULLABY ROOM (6 mths to 6 yrs): While we're upstairs partying, let your little children enjoy supervised care and a quiet night as they play, enjoy stories and songs, and snuggle down into their sleeping bags. Please bring a sleeping bag & a stuffed friend for company! Five and six year olds will have an age appropriate movie in a separate space, and then be tucked in for sleep until you pick them up. (RSVP)
- KIDS' GOT THE BEAT MOVIE NIGHT (ages 7 to 11): Friends hang with friends in this free, supervised movie-watching, popcorn-eating, ice-cream-enjoying extravaganza. Purim costumes are welcome (and optional). (RSVP)
- CALLING ALL TEENS!: Interested in doing a mitzvah? There are many opportunities to volunteer at this year's Purim Bash, and in the process, help make an annual fundraiser a huge success! Contact Rabbi Alanna for opportunities!
- MIXTAPE LOUNGE: Pop up night clubs are the latest rage, so why wouldn't the hippest Purim Bash in town have one, too? Gather your friends and stop by the Mixtape Lounge (Silver Kiddush Lounge) for a cool vibe, hors d’oeuvres and a light bar with wine, beer and soda before heading upstairs for the main event.
- THE BASH: Shmooze, nosh, sing and dance the night away in the Feel the Beat Hall (Marcus Auditorium) with costume awards, the always-clever Purim Spiel, sumptuous hors d'oeuvres, and an open bar with wine, beer, bourbon and vodka tasting, and mixers. DJ Michael Lazar will spin the beat, and a name we all know from WHYY & Fresh Air, Dave Davies, will entertain guests throughout the evening. Dozens of popular restaurants will be included in the Silent Auction along with the best 5-star category items ever auctioned!
5 STAR AUCTION ITEMS: Whatever will you choose to bid on? Follow the link for a list of amazing auction items such as Super Bowl tickets, a 10-day stay in Jerusalem, and a Phillies premier package. Be sure to check frequently for updates!
RSVP to [email protected] by February 22nd to participate in any and all of these activities, or print out and mail in the registration form (link above).
Tickets: $45 per person, $40 per person for a 10-person table, $36 for 36 and unders, $200 per ticket for Patrons (with one non-member guest ticket), $150 per ticket for Sponsors.
The Purim Bash is sponsored by the Women’s Club* with additional thanks to the Wolfe Family Foundation’s support.
*YOUR PARTICIPATION IS IMPORTANT!
The Purim Bash provides the Women’s Club with critical funds for numerous GJC activities and programs, including, but not limited to: Building Beautiful activities for updating and maintaining our many spaces and resources (Judaica, Torah covers, bathrooms, yard benches), Women's Shabbat and Scholar-in-Residence Weekend, Shabbat and High Holidays child care, significant subsidies for the Religious School and other youth activities, and timely and enriching programs on current topics, just for fun activities for all members, contribution to the High Holiday kiddush, and meaningful contributions to GJC's operationg budget.